The Easiest Way to Get a
Construction Small Business Loan
Unfortunately, many construction business owners run into cash shortages for a variety of reasons. A project may be way more labor-intensive than a business owner originally imagined, causing wage expenses to skyrocket. Money can be tied up in supplies and raw materials. Checks may have to be issued to contractors and subcontractors before the customer ends up paying. An excavator might unexpectedly break down, causing unforeseen repair expenditures. The list goes on.
When cash is tight, construction companies are put in a very difficult place. Not only do they need money to complete the projects they’re working on, they also need it to attract new customers and break ground on the next site.
In order to succeed at business, construction companies need cash—it’s as simple as that.
Instead of letting cash shortages thwart progress, construction business owners can look to outside financing options to get the money they need to grow their operations.
With money in the bank, construction companies can:
- Advertise their services to widen their customer base
- Cover any unforeseen expenses, including lawsuits and workers’ comp settlements
- Buy new machinery or repair broken-down equipment
- Pay their staffers, contractors and subcontractors on time
- Get the materials they need to finish the job the moment they need them
- Remodel their field office—or even open a new one to expand their footprint
- Keep on top of their recurring operating expenses
With a small business loan from Capital Alliance, your construction company will benefit from:
A quick application process. Don’t spend a ton of time away from what matters most: running your business. With Capital Alliance, you can wrap up the entire loan application process within 15 minutes. See the entire process end-to-end »
Fast money. Whereas banks may take as long as 60 days to fund small businesses, Capital Alliance puts money in your bank account as soon as 24 hours after your application is approved.
Flexible repayment options. You don’t have to worry about struggling to repay your loan when cash gets tight. We’ll work with you to devise a repayment plan that makes sense for your business.
A higher chance of approval. Banks typically only lend money to small business owners with fantastic credit scores. We care more about your business’ cash flow and its ability to generate revenue. You can still get funding even if your credit score is suboptimal; learn more »
The ability to put your money to use however you see fit. Unlike banks which require small businesses to invest their loans in specific ways, we allow our customers to spend their loans however they see fit. You know what your business needs better than we do.
- Nearly 6.7 million U.S. professionals work in construction
- In September 2016, more than $106 billion of new construction was put into place
- There are more than 1.4 million construction companies in the United States